Y’all know by now that I love bow ties. In addition to the gents in tuxes, I’ve been looking for a few other ways to incorporate this iconic symbol of class and charm into our wedding. Here’s a round-up of all sorts of bow ties!
1. Bow ties on sticks – for a photo booth, perhaps?
2. Bow tie cards for guests via Lady Chatterley’s Affair
3. Bow tie mason jars via Oh Lovely Day and Joyful Weddings and Events (photography: Gabriel.Ryan.Photographers)
4. Bow tie drink stirrers via Every Last Detail (design: JL Designs and Jesi Haack, photography: Aaron Shintaku Photography)
5. Candy bow tie cupcakes by Martha Stewart via Peach and Pearl
6. No-sew bow tie toothpicks via Style Me Pretty (design: Victoria Hudgins, photography: Carly Taylor Photography)